Rental Agreement and Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations must be made by phone (866)776-4990. We require 6 hour notice to cancel reservations requesting Sedans, SUV’s, and Vans. We require 48 hour notice to cancel stretch limousines, minicoaches, and motorcoaches. All deposits are NON refundable. Credit Card is authorized for estimated total charges 48 hours prior to reservation. We agree to confirm your reservation within 12 hours of submission. Confirmation will include estimated final total based on the services you have requested. Final Total will be calculated within 48 hours of the completion of your reservation. The rate is subject to change based on any services that you specifically request such as Meet and Greet, wait time, stops, tolls, parking, and any other misc. fees that may apply that have not already been included above. We provide a 15 minute grace period from the stated pick-up time at residences and points of interest. We provide a 30 minute grace period for flight arrivals.
- Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicle caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party. A fee of 200.00 for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation fee is 750.00.
- Drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer.
- The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s)).
- It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof. Smoking is not permitted our vehicle and this is left to the discretion of the driver.
- Overtime is billed in 30 minute increments at the same hourly rate described on the run sheet. Not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. not salted, accidents, etc.).
- Not responsible for articles left in the vehicle.
- Balances to be paid to the driver on the run date before the beginning of the run. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.